I will explain the specific business contents of EyeMap in comparison with GoogleMap.
The business content of GoogleMap is due to prejudice as one user.
To provide information such as facilities that users can enjoy based on their current location (the place where you are "now")
Provide the user with the shortest route based on the current location and the destination.
Walking ~ Train
point of view
· Real-time traffic information
· Navigate always one step ahead
· Change route according to circumstances
· Refer to the word of mouth
· Peep into the store
· To the journey of the universe
· Go to cities around the world
· Look at the exhibits around the world
Walking ~ car
point of view
· Use video
· Indoor navigation (main stations, airports, etc.)
· Categorize information near the current location and provide it to users
· Data accumulation (the same place one year ago can be compared)
· Display user's postings in real time using GPS
(It seems to be live here! I'm doing a demo here!)
GoogleMap is very convenient when the destination is fixed,
I find it hard to find a destination, so I think that you can find value in providing information on what kind of facilities are near your place.
In addition, it is possible to convey the presence feeling by providing information to the user in a horizontal viewpoint rather than an overhead view.
When actually making a business, I will gradually attack from a niche and gradually build up to the final destination.